Wholesale250X250

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 
I posted a new link on the sidebar for some interesting reading about the rapture for all believers and unbelievers out there. It caught my eye because our generation will see the end...believer or not, if that doesn't put a knot in your throat, then I don't know what will! So scary but exciting! Humans naturally fear things we don't understand.

I should be working, but it's almost lunch time and I can't get motivated again until after lunch. Cozy Corner today, baby! Anyway, the link may serve a huge purpose in case people start disappearing one day and it turns catastrophically chaotic...might wanna refer to my link for guidance. :) Of course, Googling "Rapture" may help, too. Enjoy! Can't wait for the comments I'll get on this one!

Comments:
So we all comment on Nip/Tuck, and don't take much time with rapture readings! I find it very fascinating too.. and need reminders to live with eager expectation. Good post J!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?