Wholesale250X250

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

I watched yet another risque episode of Nip/Tuck last night and I could not believe what they are allowing on cable TV. Did anyone else see this last night? Patient/doctor gay sex and a woman so ugly but so desperate for sex that her plastic surgeon would only have sex with her if she had a paper grocery sack over her head. This episode was over the top for me. I felt a little dirtier for having watched it, but I feel like I can't stop watching it until they reveal who "The Carver" is...my money's on it being Dr. Quentin Costa, the bisexual and former assistant surgeon to McNamara/Troy. He's got Kimber now, fooling Christian into thinking she left him at the altar. Next week's episode looks tamer, but who knows what they'll throw in...

Comments:
My very sweet and beautiful roomate (I think you know her..) was commenting and laughing at the tv last night.. I saw a few clips and heard about the rest.. wow. I keep asking who the Carver is too! Its quite a story to get into. Now that Laguna Beach is over- so sad. How's the real OC doing these days? maybe i'll join that partay.
 
You need to repent. Shame for watching such. Though shouldst thouest thy tv away and run in another direction.
 
You know it is kind of interesting that you made a post about something that really matters, the Rapture, and you have no comments. Then you make a post about a TV show and you get comments. Just thought it was something to think about.

Calrod
 
You're right, Cal-O-Rad,I was a little disappointed no comments were made. I love talking about that stuff. Care to comment? Anyone???
 
Hey Hanye,

I'm sure Jason will agree with me on this; you just can't go wrong with the OC! Laguna can try, but they're not even close to the drama! You should join that partay!
 
8b - dude, when's the next post arriving?
 
Blogger was down last night so that held up my post. I'll post tonight with a weekend catch-up...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?