Wholesale250X250

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

 
Through a little persuasion, a mindful of stuff to type, and being able to write as a creative outlet again, I have decided to open up a blog site for all to see. I don't have the kind of time my buddy, Jason, has to do this kinda thing, but with the upcoming holidays, I should have a little free time to spout about. It's the day before Thanksgiving and fortunately my work day is kinda slow. My friend and fellow O.C. watcher, Brent, called this morning to discuss our plans for our church's Christmas philanthropy to the Memphis neighborhood of Binghampton. Our church's community groups adopt a family to give them a nice Christmas where they would normally have nothing. This will be my first time to be a leader in this effort. Last year, one of the guys took our money and bought everything. This year, we want to all do it together and light up their faces! It truly is better to give than to receive!

I'm heading to my grandparents this weekend for Thanksgiving and a little hunting with my dad. I will enjoy being away from work for a while. I know I have a chaotic week ahead of me when I go back on Monday so I'll try to make the most of it. Happy Thanksgiving...I'm out!

Comments:
Way to go fellow blogger... Looking forward to more 8ball insights, and you can look forward to haggling comments. Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Dang it! Hannah beat me to the first comment. What exactly does "Fly 'til I die" mean? There must be something behind this title.

Oh yeah, I added a link to your site onto mine. When's Brent launching "dishingwithbrent.blogspot.com?"
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I haven't got the hang of this HTML business yet. Sorry, Hannah, I tried to add your blog, but it kept screwing up. I'll keep at it...
 
sorry j, must be my nature..! jason'o showed me the copy/paste html, and I beat you to it. What a good link! When are you going to teach Melissa & me about kofi, rousing, and snap'n pops? :)
 
Can't wait to read your comments and thoughts.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?