Wholesale250X250

Thursday, December 29, 2005

 

Candid Camera





I finally got my pictures from Christmas off my digital camera and thought it would be fun to post some candid pictures. Does the background look familiar, Hannah? Your mantle made for a good backdrop! I'm all about goofy pictures so Melissa and I staged the first two to express our glee at our gifts. Bluetooth headset, yippeee!!!

Aside from playing hours upon hours of Splinter Cell this week, I have been enjoying the History Channel's Armageddon Week. Last night was about Bible codes...fascinating stuff and right up my alley!

Here's a link to what the code says about the coming of Jesus in 2010:
http://biblecodes.us/pages/endofdays.pdf

Comments:
Lovely! Love the candid shots.. you guys are too cute! Does the Bible code say anything about me in 2010?! :)
 
Great pictures. I've never seen you so excited!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?