Wholesale250X250

Friday, December 16, 2005

 

For the Kids

Last night, my community group from church met up to go shopping for the aforementioned Binghampton kids. We really wanted to get them paintball and air guns for defending themselves in the 'hood, but we chose to stick to the list of needs instead. We loaded these kids up with stuff for an awesome Christmas that they otherwise would not have had. I told myself that I wouldn't shop at Target this year since it was not being Christmas friendly, but they have reneged and I have as well. I have to give props to Target and the nice lady in electronics who told us a 20" flat screen TV was marked down from $119 to $88! It was a no brainer to buy and best of all it fulfilled a noted family need. I just hope it doesn't get ganked! Special thanks goes out to Jereme, Chuck, Brian and Rob for helping out with the purchases and wrapping and Melissa for her wrapping expertise...because I suck at it! On Saturday, we will meet up at 4:00 to meet our family and hand over our gifts for them. I just wish we could be there on Christmas morning when they open them...they're gonna love 'em!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?