Wholesale250X250

Saturday, December 10, 2005

 
Pimpin' Ain't Easy in the NYC

Rollin' on the subway with J to the A and Flanabalz


The Lone Cross at Ground Zero


I'll use this pic as a plug for my employer's "Thanks and Giving" campaign. Please give where you see our magnifying glass...


Anybody seen baby Jesus? St. Patrick's Cathedral just isn't the same at Christmas without him...

I headed to NYC yesterday with my buddy, Brent, to see Jason O during his brief work assignment. We thought it would be nice to see the city at Christmas and partake of some of the finest food in the world. So far, the city has not disappointed! We hit The Cafeteria in Chelsea, Bubby's in Tribeca for brunch, some Thai place in Chinatown for a brief respite. We're thinking about Italian tonight. We will try and hit up of my personal fav's...Mama Mexico. Feel free to suggest some places to eat for our consideration.

Comments:
sounds like you kids are having f-u-n!! stay warm & bring Melissa and I some snow when you come back!
 
So when you leave Memphis, you become a pimp? What's that all about? I like your pics; they remind me of memories from our first trip to New York! Boy was it cold!! I hope you guys have lots of fun, but don't get into too much trouble! Love you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?