Wholesale250X250

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

 

Pretty Uneventful So Far

So far my week off has started out exactly how I wanted...do whatever I want without time constraints. I've been hanging out in Jackson since Saturday and it's been pretty boring as it always has been aside from the Christmas activities. I did manage to catch up with some friends last night for sushi and sake at Sakura and a couple of movies: The Great Raid and March of the Penguins.

Melissa got me a new Xbox game, so when I head back to Mempho today, I'll definitely kill some time playing that. She really loves me! I also need to update my CV with all my publications and abstracts. I've been thinking about changing jobs for some time now. I don't think my boss has my best interest in mind anymore. Please pray for my decision in this matter. Other than that, not much else is happening. Melissa and I will be spending New Year's at Bev Elliott's house and I won't return to work until January 3. Don't forget about year-end giving to your church, alma mater, or favorite charity. Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Luke 2:14

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?