Wholesale250X250

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 



Weekend Recap

I'm finally getting around to giving a recap of the weekend. It was actually fun-filled! Friday was my first visit to the FedEx Forum to see the Memphis Grizzlies pummel the Magic. There was a 30 point difference so it wasn't much of a game. Saturday, I hosted an SEC Championship party at my humble abode. Since Georgia ran away with it, we switched over to watch Bev Elliott's precious Hokies lose to Florida State. In the midst of the game, a game of Cranium broke out between the guys and girls...of course the guys lost, but only by two. We then decided to split into different teams for Mad Gab. This game is difficult enough trying to phonetically sound out phrases. I can't imagine the hilarity of watching a drunk person doing this. I'm sure it happens more often than not. I posted some pics from the party or par-tay as Hannah likes to say.

Sunday night, Melissa and I had a fantastic dinner at Josie and Brian Fisher's apartment on Mud Island and then we went to see Walk the Line...a fine movie IMHO. I really enjoyed it. Melissa still won't let me sing "Walk the Line" at our undetermined wedding day, but maybe she'll budge. I don't think my voice can go that low, but it would be fun to try. Ok, Nip/Tuck's coming on...doesn't look as risque as last week...we'll see!

Comments:
So there is an "undetermined wedding day" now? Does that mean an undetermined engagement day is in the works? I hope so :) If you make it extra special, I'll reconsider your vocal performance at our wedding.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?