Wholesale250X250

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

Click Here
And So It Begins...

I find it so hard to work when the times are such as these. Heck, I find it hard to post anything on my blog aside from this kind of stuff, but I can't help it! I'm at lunch at the moment, having just read the attached article and sitting here wondering how to do something about it. If only I'd concentrated my studies on being a spy or a superhero! Of course, the only thing that really comes to mind that I can do is pray and encourage others to pray about this because a lot of people are going to die if Iran detonates a nuke. And you can bet they'll aim it at Israel with all their talk of wiping Isael off the map. I'm praying hard that we don't witness something like that because you know the news will be all over it. I'm going to surmise that Putin is Gog since he seems to be the chief guy in all this that is taking place. I saw some reports last week that some of our spies are in Iran checking things out and discussing strategery for taking out the nuke facilities. 2006 is already proving to be an interesting year.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?