Wholesale250X250

Monday, January 02, 2006

 

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

2006 was brought in on a festive note at Bev Elliott's house this year. As the pictures will show, we had a great time!

Curt and Sarah found this little treasure sitting at the end of a cove where we parked for the party. Of course, I had to seize the moment and strike a pose for the camera!
Curt and Sarah welcoming in the New Year on the cove throne
8 Ball Paul (the source of my name, although he denies it), 8 Ball Gray, and up and coming comedian, Shawn Matheney
The Non-Stop Party Goddesses (l to r), Bev, Jessica, Monica, Meghan, and Tanya
The Queen Bee's Court-Bev, Sarah, Queen Bee Melissa, Jessica, and Tatiyana
New Year's Eve King and Queen...although you might be confused who's the queen since Bev insisted I wear that hat until I could pass it off to another guy
My golf buddy and friend, Rob and Melissa-Much to my delight, Rob has agreed to give Melissa golf lessons this year...that'll test his patience!

The folks, food, and libations made for a great party, but once Hannah's booty music was cranked up, the party swelled with revelers. This year's party was much better than last year's post-party, totally unnecessary field sobriety test in Arkansas. Although I wasn't too fond of 2005 for personal reasons, the last party of the year was a good send-off! Happy 2006!

Comments:
You & Melissa were the best looking couple there! We need a house party night of Texas Hold 'Em with Melissa's new set. Booty music included.
 
Nice pictures J. Gray. Sorry MJ and I did not make it to the party. We'll have to party more in 2006.
 
Nice pictures J. Gray. Sorry MJ and I did not make it to the party. We'll have to party more in 2006.
 
gotta love a toilet in a cove!!! :)
These pictures are too FUNNY!
You know I am such a classy lady- my mother would be SO proud!
 
Texas hold 'em coming up! Melissa's itching to use her new poker set! We'll do that soon enough...we can always find an excuse to have a party!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?