Wholesale250X250

Monday, January 09, 2006

 

New job interview

As I posted previously, I was thinking of applying for a different position at St. Jude. Last week, I applied for one that I was interested in in Chemical Biology and Therapeutics that I felt I could do well at. Well, I was initially told that they wanted a regular research tech instead of a senior tech, but they wanted me to apply anyway and see what happens. Today, the recruiter emailed me to tell me that the chair and two of his employees want to interview me tomorrow afternoon! I feel a little under-prepared, but I'll pray about it and just be myself tomorrow. I would ask for your prayers for the interview tomorrow. Hopefully I will be a good fit for the job (and they'll let me keep my present salary!). If not, I'll keep looking, but I'd like to get my foot in the door on the therapeutics side. Either way, God knows what's best, wants what's best, and gives what's best. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comments:
Good Luck with that J.Gray. I hope it went well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?