Wholesale250X250

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

So fast!

Well, the job interviews went well. I had three yesterday, the first being with the chair of the new department. The other two were with his employees he brought with him from California. I enjoyed meeting with both of them and seeing what I would be doing. I'd basically become the robotics guru that would handle all the drug testing for malaria, flu, and cancer. I have two more interviews tomorrow with other workers who could not meet with me yesterday. I'll find out next week whether I fit the bill. By all the indicators I received yesterday, it's mine for the taking. I didn't expect this process to come up so soon, but it's really happening fast. That's scary in itself! They're looking to move quickly on hiring so the stress will kick in next week when I will have to make a decision. My current boss will most likely not be happy that I'm leaving, but what can I say? It's his own fault that he doesn't know how to protect his employees. It will be interesting to see if he tries to keep me around. I might enjoy the groveling! Keeps those prayers coming!

Comments:
Way to go on the job interviews!! Sounds like you're wanted...(by both StJude & my roomie). Hope this last part goes well!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?