Wholesale250X250

Monday, February 20, 2006

 

Follow-up interviews

So I called back this small biotech company in Cordova that I had interviewed with two weeks ago to follow up on my candidacy. I had met with the president of the company during my previous interview and he generally sounded happy to hear from me today. He asked me if his secretary had contacted me last week and I said no. Apparently they were supposed to follow-up with me to arrange two more interviews. It was just as well since I was out of town. So tomorrow at 4:00 I have an interview with the president's partner and another guy who would be my boss. Please continue to pray for me through this. I would really like to get this job! Plus, it's only 10 minutes from my house! Also, I should hear something from my appeal process this week.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?