Wholesale250X250

Monday, February 06, 2006

 

Goin' dark


I may have to go dark for a while until all this employment stuff gets worked out, but I'll be back to give the details when I know them. This week I plan on filing for unemployment, playing golf, and starting my taxes. Tomorrow is my 28th birthday. Yippee! I wish I could say that it's going to be exciting, but not quite. Nothing says Happy Birthday better than unemployment under bizarre circumstances. In other news, the Steelers won the Super Bowl last night, much to Rob's enjoyment. Melissa and I went to Curt Becknell's house. I must say it was quite a party...it was packed! We had a great time, the chili was fantastic, and the commercials were pretty good. Next weekend I'll be blogging from the House of Mouse down in Orlando, soaking up some 70 degree temps and continuing to live my hopefully brief life of leisure.

Comments:
Happy Birthday JGray. A little cold for golf?
 
HAPPY BDAY TO YOU-
HAPPY BDAY TO YOU-
HAPPY BDAY AWESOME JGRAY-
HAPPY BDAY TO YOU!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?