Wholesale250X250

Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

Last Day

Well, sports fans, tomorrow is it for me unless I get a small miracle to happen at work. Despite my lack of things to do this week, I've still felt that sick, stressed feeling about all this bizarre-ness. I'll be glad when it's all over. Melissa has been so supportive of me during all this and she asked me last night why I thought God was putting me through this. I truthfully don't know at this point, but as you all know, He allows things to happen to us so he is glorified and our faith is strengthened. When I look back on this one day, I'll see the blessing and pump my fist with joy that it was all worth it! Thank you all for your prayers and calls. It really means a lot to me and I hope I can return the favor whenever life takes a turn on you (hoping and praying it never does, of course!). I'm going to run off to another interview. I'm looking forward to some golf next week while everyone else is working!

Comments:
Hey J-Gray,

You have been in my prayers with this situation and will remain in them. If your golf game gets you to the PGA don't forget your friends at Highpoint when you are making the big $$$. I have a cute little Saab convertible you can pay off for me. Call me if you and Rob want to do lunch while you are a man of leisure!
 
J.

I know that all of this will work out for the better. A man spoke at Christian Legal this week and reminded me that God's script for our lives is always better than ours. Does that mean that we are going to have great wealth, prosperity, success, and good fortune? Unfortunately, not necessarily. However, it is not that God wants us to have bad things, it is just that sometimes we see what is for our good as bad and God sees it as something good.

"For I know the plans. . ." That is all we need to know. We just need to know that He knows.
 
Thanks everyone! The day's half over and I'm feeling pretty good so far. I really, really appreciate your support in this. I'm actually looking forward to a life of leisure...but not too long! I went through the Crown study and I'm very familiar with what it says about not working and not eating! I'll see most of you at Curt's Sunday. Have a great weekend!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?