Wholesale250X250

Friday, February 17, 2006

 

We're Engaged!


Look at that bling!

I've already sent an email out to everyone that I could think of, but I wanted to blog a little about it here. Last Sunday in Disney World, I proposed to my long-time girl and best bud, Melissa. She happily said yes and we're back from Disney World as an engaged couple! Some of you might be saying "finally". Yeah, I finally got my act together...I'm a little slow. We've already got a ton of planning to do and such little time to do it. We're shooting for either late Sept. or the first week in October. We need to scout out some places around Memphis. The Botanical Gardens would be nice for the reception. Can anyone suggest some nice spots in Memphis for us to check out?

Comments:
There's that bowling alley down on Summer.
 
Hey bro,
CONGRATS!! Cant wait to get the full story. We are doing the Botanic Gardens, and I've seen one there, its very nice. We are doing it inside, outside would be really cool but a little risky with memphis weather. Check out Elfos restaurant for rehearsal dinner or possibly even a reception. really cool atmosphere. Its in the chickasaw village shopping center next to the memphis library. Zoo might be worth checking out too.
I agree with above the Brooks museum was our other choice, really great atmosphere. Anyway congrats and talk to you soon
 
Imperial Lanes, baby, yeah!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?