Wholesale250X250

Thursday, March 16, 2006

 

Hi ho, hi ho...

I started the new job yesterday and fell in love immediately. For the first time in my young career I have my own office, not a cube, not just a desk, but an office. I won't be doing much in it for about a week while I train in the clean lab, but I'm stoked that I've got a little bit of property to call my own. I told Melissa we need to go to Target and get a couple of lamps and some pictures to decorate or something. The lady that works across the hall has pimped hers out nicely. I'm a little jealous, but ladies are good at that kind of stuff. The lady training me now told me that she loves working there and that I would, too. Everyone has been great and laid back. It's quite a 180 from the pace I grew accustomed to over the past three years. One perk I'm looking forward to is the massages every other Friday. Melissa's a little envious of that. I think she'll push for that at her work.

We went to the range tonight and I watched Melissa empty clips from a .45 and a 9mm. She was quite the crackshot! I have the target to prove it! You don't want to mess with this little lady! She'll fix your wagon (read in a John Wayne voice).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?