Wholesale250X250

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

Making progress

Melissa and I are rolling along with wedding plans. We signed a contract with Bell Photo Art Monday and will look for a videographer and wedding rings this weekend. Check out some of the pics from our photographer at www.bellphotoart.com. His work is very impressive and I like the artsy poses. My linky thing doesn't work so you'll have to cut and paste...sorry!

Jereme proposed to Ericka Saturday afternoon. His 4 months of plotting and scheming, not to mention flat-out lying, paid off. She said 'yes' and was surprised to see all her friends and family. Later, we went to Chuck and Meredith Smith's wedding Saturday and watched plenty of white folks trying to dance, including myself. I'm sure when the video comes out, they'll see how bad it was. Sunday kicked off our first pre-marital counseling session at church. We've got lots of homework to do, but I'm looking forward to it!

My job is going well and because it's a Christian founded company, we have off on Good Friday. That means golf is in the mix somewhere! Don't forget to watch The Passion of the Christ this weekend if you get a chance.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?