Wholesale250X250

Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

Picking up where I left off

I had a revelation Wednesday night before my community group met. One of the guys called me up to ask how my week and new job were going. I said fantastic and that led me to why I haven't blogged in a while. It occurred to me that I haven't had anything to complain about since I started my new job and how much of a blessing that is! Since I felt a bit of writer's block, I have postponed my blogging until now. Sure I could write something about Iran and thermonuclear war, but I didn't want to be the beacon of doom. Although imminent, I like to keep my thoughts happy! I still don't have much to say, but I felt that some of you wanted some new material to read so here's what I've been up to since my last post. I've been playing golf like a mad man every weekend possible. I did manage to set a new distance record of 280 yards last weekend that Rob and Brent marveled at. Rob is determined to make that a consistent occurrence. I like his optimism! Melissa and I have been working on our wedding stuff. We planned a budget this week and met with a photog. yesterday. He's pricey, but I like his stuff. No idea what we're gonna do yet. We're tasting cake with a caterer tomorrow night at Hannah's house. Sorry you can't join us, Han! We've also attended two showers back-to-back weekends for our friends from church, Matt and Mary Jane and Chuck and Mer. It's that time of season again. Oh yeah, and it was good to have a Cracker's at the Barrel meeting again Thursday with Jason O-dog, the Hendrices (Hendrix plural), Thomasmeyer, Flanagan, and Chuckster. My final word for you is who will win the NCAA championship and who really cares? 8-Ball out!

Comments:
Hope the cake was yummy...Leave left overs in the fridge!! See you guys this weekend :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?